The Embassy will render consular services including processing of passport applications and renewals, civil registrations, notarials, travel documents, NBI clearances, and certifications.
Applicants for passport renewal are reminded that PSA birth certificates are no longer required EXCEPT for the following cases:
- First time passport applications;
- Lost or mutilated passports;
- Applicants on the DFA watchlist;
- Renewal applications of old brown and green passports bearing no complete middle name; and
- Renewals requiring changes in personal information
For inquiries, please contact the Philippine Embassy at telephone number (02) 796-7387 local 109 and/or Filipino Association in Gimhae Korea (FASIGKO) President, Ms. Ruby Alano, at mobile phone no. 010-3211-2960 or 010-59310570.